Free Online Movie Sites     Movie Search     Forum Search     Register

HavenVideo contains User Generated Content and we Respect Copyright Holders
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Will you watch the new Teen Wolf the series?
1. Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2. No 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
3. Probably watch the first pilot, just to see if it's interesting, then I will decide. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: New Teen Wolf series coming soon to SyFy!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm 
VIP

Yes, believe it or not! SyFy is bringing Teen Wolf back to television, in the form of a new series! I could not believe that they were actually doing this! I mean, Teen Wolf is a classic Micheal J. Fox movie from the eighties! Especially now, with the enlightenment, of a nudity blooper back in the background, towards the end of the movie! If you don't know what I am talking about, then I will explain. A couple of years ago, someone spotted an interesting background scene, at the end of the movie. At the end, right when Micheal J. Foxes High School basketball team that he played on, won their game, so he ran over to his movie father and jumped on his movie father's waist and his movie father started carrying him around in circles. Well, back in the background, on the bleachers, there is a guy standing there, with his pants down, exposing his penis! You can't miss it! It's very funny, to me anyways! To be truthful, I didn't even realize it happened, when I watched the movie several times before. But, when you see it again, you will definitely notice it! Since then, Teen Wolf has been rented and watched more often now, because of that scene! It's like the movie Three Men and a Baby! Supposedly, there is an image of a teenage boy, standing behind a curtain, that they claim, was a ghost! But, since then they have said, that it was one of the move crew's son.
So now, a more serious toned series of Teen Wolf is coming to SyFy channel! I just hope, that it's just as good as the original! Other wise, it's not going to last very long that's for sure!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New Teen Wolf series coming soon to SyFy!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 pm 
VIP Elite

Late response, I know :grin:

Anyways, apparently Syfy isn't premiering the new Teen Wolf, MTV is.

Here's the trailer for Teen Wolf for MTV:

I haven't tuned in to MTV in years. I might check the show out but why did it have to be MTV? Ughh.

Hey, did you see US version of Being Human? It was fantastic! :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New Teen Wolf series coming soon to SyFy!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:10 am 
VIP

Yes! I hate to say this, but I like the U.S. version better! The characters are more likable and it's not as dark as the British version. But, I do like the actor Russell Tovey that plays the werewolf in the British version better then Sam Huntingtom's American version! Because Huntingtom's version is such a cry baby! He wines & worries about everything! But, what I thought was really weird, was that both versions of the series, had about the same season endings! The American version, must have sneaked out the British version's script for the ending from Great Britain! :eek:

Profile E-mail